Brick Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr. Rory Snepar is a New Jersey native and after completing medical school at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey he attended residency at Stony Brook University, Southampton Hospital, and Peconic Bay Medical Center in Eastern Long Island. During his residency he had the privilege of training at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Dr. Snepar is board certified in general surgery and specializes in minimally invasive surgery, specifically robotic surgery. He is a doctor who operates on all areas of the body.
Dr. Snepar went on to complete extensive training in aesthetics and cosmetic procedures before founding Expert Esthetic. This training, in addition to his surgical expertise, allows him the special ability to provide patients with their desired enhancement but ensure they can maintain the most natural appearance while alleviating the visual signs of aging.
Dr. Snepar is committed to charitable works and giving back to the community. He has traveled all over the world, including to Mumbai, India and Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic on surgical mission trips. He has a passion for bringing advanced surgical techniques for populations in need on a charitable basis.
- Board Certified, American Board of Surgery
- Residency, Peconic Bay Medical Center (2016)
- Residency, Stonybrook University Hospital (2016)
- Internship, Southampton Hospital (2012)
- MD, UMDNJ School of Osteopathic Medicine (2011)
- Undergrad, Cornell University – Premed (2003)
- HMH Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- HMH Ocean Medical Center
- HMH Riverview Medical Center
- RWJ Barnabas Community Medical Center