- Avoid Aspirin, Motrin, Gingko Biloba, Garlic, Flax Oil, Cod Liver, Vitamin A, Vitamin E or any other Fatty acids three days prior to treatment as it may affect bruising and bleeding.
- Refrain from Alcohol, Caffeine and Niacin supplements 24 to 48 hours prior to your treatment as it can affect bruising and swelling.
- If you develop a cold sore, blemish or rash in the area to be treated prior to your appointment, we recommend rescheduling.
- Please note that makeup will be removed before the treatment to cleanse the skin.
- Avoid vigorous exercise, sun, heat exposure and excessive sweating for 24 hours after treatment.
- Do not wear hats, headbands or anything right around the treated area.
- Refrain from facials/massages for two weeks post-treatment to avoid inadvertently moving the toxin.
- Retin-A products should not be used for two to three days post-procedure to avoid increased irritation and redness.
- Do not wear makeup for 24 hours after treatment.
- Immediately report any increased pain, swelling, redness, blisters or itching.
- Keep in mind it can take 2-10 days to see the full effect of the treatment. A two week follow-up appointment is highly recommended to determine if any touch-ups are needed.